Shaiya Enchanter and Radar help plz - Forum

Welcome home.
Main | New Player | Shaiya Enchanter and Radar help plz - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » General » Off Topic » Shaiya Enchanter and Radar help plz (Tried re downloading multiple times)
Shaiya Enchanter and Radar help plz
RadeisDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 0:54 AM | Message # 1
n00b
Group: Checked
Well I did all I could think of to try to fix the issue and still had no luck so now was wanting to get some help from those are more acquainted with computers I have 2 pics of the problem if you need anything else to help me just ask I will post back as fast as I can if I have what is needed The first pic is of the radar issue and that error pops up with the game going or with no game it doesn't matter the shaiya radar problem seems to pop up no matter how I open it the enchanter error pops up when I hit inject and I already tried re downloading it and it didn't fix it

SammmyyyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 5:28 AM | Message # 2
Post God
Group: Banned
you might want to go into your firewall and give it FULL ACCESS permission, happend to me before, and worked afterward, best of luck =p

RadeisDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 10:02 AM | Message # 3
n00b
Well I tried and no luck but thanks for the suggestion. I just need a good computer I don't get how it goes from running all this fine to running none of it. Still looking for suggestions if anyone has anymore 

Well my patience is very little so now offering a reward of  x2 Vanity Virt Tops Clean  to the first person or 2 people that can get these errors fixed 1 Top per error fixed. I hope this is enough motivation to get some help. Thanks in advance

Message edited by Radeis - Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 10:26 AM

SammmyyyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 12:11 PM | Message # 4
Post God
Quote (Radeis)
Well I tried and no luck but thanks for the suggestion. I just need a good computer I don't get how it goes from running all this fine to running none of it. Still looking for suggestions if anyone has anymore
  hmm, it might have been caused by a windows update, or snething that u downloaded, try restoring to a previous point, if that doesnt work, and ur willing to go to last resort, back up ur computer, and reset it to factory default.

RadeisDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 1:36 PM | Message # 5
n00b
Thats just it I did restore it bc of my shaiya radar it quit working then after I restored it my enchanter didn't work lol I tried system recovery to factory state  and got a dif error outta the speed enchanter then what it was saying before and well radar is still doing nothing

WaldemarDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 3:13 PM | Message # 6
n00b
Group: Users
Hi, the message from Shaiya Packet Editor raise when it can not load the "pipeClient.dll" and probably the "packet.dll". You should go to the ElitePvPers page to download them if they are not in same dir as the packet editor program ...

SammmyyyDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 3:40 PM | Message # 7
Post God
Quote (Waldemar)
Hi, the message from Shaiya Packet Editor raise when it can not load the "pipeClient.dll" and probably the "packet.dll". You should go to the ElitePvPers page to download them if they are not in same dir as the packet editor program ...
what he is saying might also be the problem,

Speed Enchant / Reroll

these are the files for the speed enchant / download

download them and put them into the same folder, 
then put that folder with the speed enchant stuff, and put it into ur haven folder (idk if it matters where u put the folder, thats where i have it though)

RadeisDate: Monday, 28 Jan 2013, 8:46 AM | Message # 8
n00b
Thanks for trying to help Sam I quit just trying 1 thing and spent a few hrs I believe its fixed, but atm gotta afk so I will know more about it later I know 1 thing though redownloading it didnt help at all I redownloaded it close to 10 -15 times lol

/Closed

AquilaDate: Monday, 28 Jan 2013, 11:37 AM | Message # 9
EM
Make sure ShaiyaRadar.exe is moved into "\Haven", instead of its default location, which is "\Haven\Shaiya Radar".

req1Date: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 3:52 AM | Message # 10
n00b
Group: Users
Hey man , I have the same problem with the speed enchanter , but I've solved it after all. 

Open the updater , open the speed enchanter and use it before entering into your account  , then go to your character. Hope I helped you

Forum » General » Off Topic » Shaiya Enchanter and Radar help plz (Tried re downloading multiple times)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright ShaiyaHaven Dev Group © 2014 Create a website for free