Welcome home.
Main | New Player | when can we farm Lucky lapis 2 and 3? cuz now suk!!!!! - Page 3 - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Forum » General » Off Topic » when can we farm Lucky lapis 2 and 3? cuz now suk!!!!!
when can we farm Lucky lapis 2 and 3? cuz now suk!!!!!
kornDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 6:12 AM | Message # 21
Post God
Group: Checked
Quote ([Dev)
Halcyon]HDP that's easily farmable in game
yes Haly but i dont even want to touch that HDP, i dont want to be banned and wait ages to eventually get my account back...

subcessoDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 7:24 AM | Message # 22
UM
even when the map has been released for sure its populated and we will end up killing each other all day, it takes time.

taegeukDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 8:57 AM | Message # 23
HM
Dev Haly and ADM Ero and other GMA and GS .

I'd like to say thank you for Making this server and allowing us play haven server.

Few can complain something . But I hope u know that many ppl love this server !

-sry my Eng is bad but I hope u understand what I want to say biggrin

Message edited by taegeuk - Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 8:59 AM

Hikosura91Date: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 9:11 AM | Message # 24
HM
no LL2/LL3 drop in the mobs its on item mall only

inniDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 9:15 AM | Message # 25
Assassinator
Quote (orjatar)
I see inni, if those would be my stats i would QQ also, yeah i can be evil also >:)(thats for saying that I would have played this game only for 1 month)

When i see that talk for me You are playing 1 month .. I know how's haven was 1 year ago and how's it now.
1 year ago You need HARD FARM - than pvp was AWSOME. i spend 600b for making my gear ..
Now You need spend 50b for gear .. n/c
Now every noob can getting 80 lvl gear and making pvp .. pfff ..

1 year AGO admins was carried ONLY about players, was doesn't matter You donate or not, everything was fine, cool and uber server ..
When they make FAST letter's drop, fast gears etc .. Server gonna dies in my eyes.

That is my opinion.

Bye have fun.

orjatarDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 10:34 AM | Message # 26
Assassinator
I think i know what your problem is inni (and others who QQ about anything overall), you think to seem you are the bestest player in this game, even in game like this no one can be the best, there will always be day when you get your ass kicked by some random player.

So now when there are even more random players, who easily kill you (due the fact you get easily gearedand ready to pvp), you start to blame other things on the game, because you just can't say ''I am not the best''

we can see that in many of your posts, always blaming; ''letters drop too easily QQ'', ''80 Gears are too cheap QQ'', ''can't pvp because of LL2/LL3 QQ'' and so on.

So just do yourself and us all a favor by saying ''I'm a NUB'' and enjoy what we all are: just bunch of nubs who like play games

And now stop QQing so i don't need to QQ also .. QQ

Message edited by orjatar - Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 10:35 AM

inniDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 10:46 AM | Message # 27
Assassinator
Quote (orjatar)
I think i know what your problem is inni (and others who QQ about anything overall), you think to seem you are the bestest player in this game, even in game like this no one can be the best, there will always be day when you get your ass kicked by some random player.

Buahahaha i play pagan all the time - show me those all UBER's and Your's UBER skill's .. Without making rank and KDT's from other account's like rec orc / rec tank ..
So Yeah im QQ'ed cuz im played all the time only 1 class - Pagan .
Right im noob i know nothing about Pagan i loose 1x1 vs any one biggrin Everyone know's me but im noob - cuz You says that . Stop be pathetic and go learn something about skill in pvp ..
I remember times when i was target number 1 in AOL side so stfu ..
Show me pls Yours UBER OMEGA skill pls, cuz when i was in Altar vs 5 player's i can running out from them with close 2.7k deff .. You can ? No You can't ..
If You know nothing about haven shut up .. Im here and i obs what happening / changes and i can't stop laught .

Best of 2 class :
SiD ( pagan ) - Why ? Cuz 200k kill's and KDT for pagan toon ? LOOOL ..
And many other player's who's making KDT ppls name them best . Nice joke ..
That only proov what ppls know about pvp - like You.

I don't care some 1 name me uber or sux ^^ I know my skill ^^
I saw LOT's of ppls who's gonna making pagan toon and after 14 day's they change KDT for tank or other class cuz they didin't know how to play pagan ^^ So GOOD LUCK with ur crying MR PRO who's know me better than me.

Next time when u want to talk trash better be silent ..

PS: Yes ppls who's really know's how to play is QQ'ing here - You right.

AND I MAKING QQ'ING ONLY ABOUT LL2 / LL3 ....

If You don't know what is pagan with 3.2k deff - 6.4k attack + 1/2 orc's protecting in pvp stfu better ..
So bye mr uber. I go out this topic, i cant talk with that uber's like you are ..
bye bye .

Message edited by inni - Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 10:53 AM

orjatarDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 10:48 AM | Message # 28
Assassinator
^ Point proved *

can't do it, lol

[Dev]HalcyonDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 11:18 AM | Message # 29
Post God
Group: Administrators
Oookay, topic has been completely lost, closed.

[Dev]HalcyonDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 11:24 AM | Message # 30
Post God
Group: Administrators
Oookay, topic has been completely lost, closed.

Forum » General » Off Topic » when can we farm Lucky lapis 2 and 3? cuz now suk!!!!!
Page 3 of 3«123
Search:

Copyright ShaiyaHaven Dev Group © 2014 Create a website for free