Main | New Player | KIMU FOR ALL - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » General » General Discussion » KIMU FOR ALL
KIMU FOR ALL
DoomDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 10:50 AM | Message # 1
Post God
Group: Checked
Hey guys This is Stroke From Fury we have been camping Kimu which Drops ele 3 For 2 weeks and All of a sudden The guild Destruction COmes in 1 Minutes befor spawn time and Takes us off Guard So i Meaning we only had 2 people and they had 8 So we lost it figure it was a Lucky spawn in For them so we let it pass and Even tried to Contact guild and work out an agreement So we both can bennifit from it sense we are the only guild Privy to the spawn time they wasnt having it so I stayed up Till 231m to get kimu and they never showed so i figure it was over they didnt keep track of time Well next day They Show up 1 minute befor Spawn and Do the same thing Butt whole time they was guild bashing player bashing and Spaming Gvg which i think is Against TOS butt im not sure SO this post is a warning That Destruction are nothing butt trouble and just donwn right mean to everyone Im not guild bashing Im just stateing the opinion I have got from the dealings of trying to be respectfull and In good standings with them and getting nothing in return butt hatred and Rudeness and disrespect from them

KIMU SPAWN TIME

Was Killed at 2:39 Pm Eastern

Next Spawn

2:39Am to 3:39am Early spawn
3:39am to 4:39am Ontime spawn
4:39am to 5:39am Late Spawn

Good luck AOl and FURy go get ur Ele 3s Now u know The Spawn time Everyone Does Gl Hf

NWADate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 11:15 AM | Message # 2
Post God
If first early spawn is at 2:39, shouldnt last late one be at 4:39? Goes -1h, -30min, Right spawn, +30min, +1h

And lol, this is like 10th time someone complains about that guild making problems

netsonDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 11:22 AM | Message # 3
HM
Quote (Doom)
2:39Am to 3:39am Early spawn
3:39am to 4:39am Ontime spawn
4:39am to 5:39am Late Spawn

spawn window is always 1h before and after not as u posted so it is 1:39(spawn window starts here) and ends at 3:39am(spawn window finishes here)

secondly the time of the group doesnt determine who will get drops. what determines wich group gets drops is the one who has in its screen Kimu died (this means that 1 person alone can kill a full group as long as he deals more dmg than your strongest DPSer individually) you can have a raid of 30 people and deal 75% of total kimu dmg distributed by all the 30 and someone alone comes and deals 25% and the one who dealt those 25% alone will get the drops

ceptureanuDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 2:09 PM | Message # 4
EM
Group: Banned
U actualy are complaining about loosing a boss wich u were camping all day long?

DoomDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:33 PM | Message # 5
Post God
No not really im just mad on how they went about it Thats all i think everyone should have player Respect and this is what this game lacks ask anyone

Added (02 Sep 2012, 4:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And the whole Idea of this post is to Give the spawn time to anyone who checks the Forums Thats it Not to get Lectured on How the spawn time works I mean i have been just Killing kimu for 2 weeks almost So its not like idk Right Like i said Take it or leave it butt Im done so Gl Hf

rebeccawhitmanDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:34 PM | Message # 6
Assassinator
lol the spawn times are correct . we didn't camp all day because we kept the spawns for most of the week. and we went there for the spawn times. we are not complaining because we lost he boss we are complaining because of the rude disrespectful attitude that some of the players in this game have . we were trying to be nice and give out the spawn times, you all want to say the times are wrong then that's fine but . they are as posted.
Ya'll don't believe us about the time then it's your loss.

Message edited by rebeccawhitman - Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:40 PM

[Dev]HalcyonDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:37 PM | Message # 7
Post God
Group: Administrators
You camped and killed and got the drops from the same boss unhindered and unchallenged for 2 weeks, and someone comes and takes it twice and there's a rage post about it? o.o I completely understand being upset that they were bashing and being rude, but that should have been dealt with in the form of a report so we can clean it up, not a post like this.

However, thanks for sharing the spawn windows? o.o Even if they are going to change once we do maint tonight. lol Let's keep the insults and flames out, please.

rebeccawhitmanDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:42 PM | Message # 8
Assassinator
hey Hal, like i said we are not upset about losing the boss, we see it as a challenge. was just the dis respectfulness and rude attitude. and i did send a player report thank you for reminding me.

DoomDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 3:43 PM | Message # 9
Post God
I wasnt intending to Rage when i made this post was just simply Giveing Out spawn times and it just kinda cam out beCause i was mad Sorry for any Grief it may cause anyone

netsonDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 4:07 PM | Message # 10
HM
Quote (Doom)
I wasnt intending to Rage when i made this post was just simply Giveing Out spawn times and it just kinda cam out beCause i was mad Sorry for any Grief it may cause anyone

just a side note:

bosses are a free for all theres no KS wen it comes to bosses if someone comes and KS the boss from u it doesnt actually care it happens and no KSing a boss isnt illegal because thats exactly why pvp map bosses exist for to be disputed.

if they harassed you in that case SS the convo and send it to GMs in a ticket

Forum » General » General Discussion » KIMU FOR ALL
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright ShaiyaHaven Dev Group © 2014 Create a website for free