20-30 PVP! - Forum

Welcome home.
Main | New Player | 20-30 PVP! - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 11
Forum » General » General Discussion » 20-30 PVP!
20-30 PVP!
uri959Date: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 4:12 AM | Message # 1
n00b
Group: Checked
Hey there,

I know people will reply to this like: You should help AoL in 75 PVP but, what's wrong that I love to 20-30 pvp and want to heat it up a little more?
Thats right I want more action in 30 zone. I know that there are already pretty much fury's doing 30 PVP and that for them it's pretty boring with no lights around.
But I'm not here to call more lighties to PVP I would call up to all players of Haven to make a 30 PVP toon. Because when word spreads that there are 24/7 much fury or light in 30 Zone automatically more people would come.

Hope to see you all soon,

Yellow wink

DreamkiriDate: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 6:58 AM | Message # 2
HM
Oh Yeah,,, really need some more lights in 30 zone... theres a few really good lights now but more would be awesome..
Yellow thanks for supporting canta keep on those lights that canta pvp can be epic.. take care see you in 30 zone..

TanknSpank

biggrin

TheKneeGrowDate: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 7:08 AM | Message # 3
Lord of the Forum
When 30 pvpers come in Canta with 70 Buffs. i Quit. so until that stops ill stay out of 30 pvp.

Added (27 Mar 2012, 7:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
When 30 pvpers come in Canta with 70 Buffs. i Quit. so until that stops ill stay out of 30 pvp.

NegaMadeaDate: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 8:17 AM | Message # 4
Killer
Quote (TheKneeGrow)

Agreed

Betch i gotta gun... You dont know what madea is capable of....

/FailMurder

MalakayDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 1:42 PM | Message # 5
EM
its a crap when some player use 70 buffs .just make lvl 7 life able to link in lvl 15 and lvl 30 gear .to high damage low hp.

[Dev]HalcyonDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 3:28 PM | Message # 6
Post God
Group: Administrators
You guys, Idk how many times I can tell you that those buffs are available on EVERY server (with a few exceptions), including OS! Maybe not OS now, but historically, lvl 60/70 buffs have ALWAYS be able to be carried into 20-30. Not 1-15, but 20-30 yes.

I've said several times on these forums that it's by no means an easy fix, and until we do track down an epic programmer who is willing and able to do it for us, deal with it. Have your own characters waiting outside the portal to buff yourselves. Unless someone else can think of a way to fix it, or to keep people from using them, or to even *know* (not guess or accuse, know) when people are using them so we can get them in trouble for it?? Because I'm out of ideas and tired of the useless complaining.

MalakayDate: Sunday, 22 Apr 2012, 1:50 PM | Message # 7
EM
here is a prove that darks are stats padding 1589 RYFI 22 Light Online D-Water 0 1000 0.00

brokenangelDate: Sunday, 22 Apr 2012, 3:38 PM | Message # 8
Epic Beast
Mala the 1000 means they were already caught for stat padding, 1st time kills reset to 0 and deaths set to 1000, 2nd time they are perma banned. And plz stay of topic in post^^ there is a report section smile

Tomce11Date: Thursday, 26 Apr 2012, 10:08 AM | Message # 9
n00b
Group: Users
Best way for now is to make everyone see their buffs at bar like in OS, that way everyone will check at target for 75bufs

as for using, Neither side use buffs,the loser cant admit his lost and accuse for using 75 buffs
and even if u do buffs wont help u much, the damage is very high even without buffs, that is 20-30 pvp.
Kira_Masamune ty.

clickmebabyDate: Monday, 30 Apr 2012, 1:13 PM | Message # 10
HM
Best way is to kick people who are using 70 buffs.

I used it once with my sin, and the party that i was with said they would kick me if i keep using it... result, i went to suicide to lose it an d never used again, worked for me.

Now i only pvp with my self buffs and other 30 pvper buffs, the GM can't do anything about it, we players must keep an eye on players using it and keep the zone clean from them.

Perseus - 75 Warrior
Marcus - 30 Assassin

Forum » General » General Discussion » 20-30 PVP!
Page 2 of 11
Search:

Copyright ShaiyaHaven Dev Group © 2014 Create a website for free