FREE SHAIYA SERVER ( people who cannot view the new server) - Forum

Welcome home.
Main | New Player | FREE SHAIYA SERVER ( people who cannot view the new server) - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » General » Guides and Tutorials » FREE SHAIYA SERVER ( people who cannot view the new server)
FREE SHAIYA SERVER ( people who cannot view the new server)
rud3b0y420Date: Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 11:20 AM | Message # 1
HM
Group: Checked
1. You must go into your router.
2. Enter the setup section.
3. Select MAC address.
4. Select user defined.
5. chang your mac address to computers mac default
6. Save settings and reboot your computer and reset your MODEM.

This problem occurs when viewing the same site over a router from more that one computer or application at the same time for a period of time. This activates something in the server software that puts your IP address on a so called "BAND LIST". Your web hosting company will not be able to correct it because they don't know what is going on because they can see that it is working fine from their point of view.
Most common response is: Replace your router.
It works for them... But it is not the correct answer and it costs money to do so.

More Info:
If you check your IP address with and without your router, you will see that it is different. The MAC address on your router is different from the one on your modem. The MAC address helps define what your IP address is. If you are on an "IP Band List", you must change your IP. This is only possible through changing the MAC address on the router or calling you ISP, if you are not using a router.

i had this issue last night fixed my mac address now works perfectly fine on opera/firefox/i.e/chrome hope this helps pm me if need more detailed help everyone has diffrent isp and wifi providers so research ur routers/modems connections thanks

[Image removed for being too big- please resize to 600 x 200 or less. Thanks.]
One good thing about music when it hits u feel no pain -Bob marley

Message edited by rud3b0y420 - Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 1:51 PM

textbookDate: Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 12:51 PM | Message # 2
EM
Most people are not able to access the internal configuration of there own Modem which is where the MAC address and IP Address seen by the rest of the world is found. Your Router is connected to your Modem and is simply used to help you split out multiple addresses provided by an internal network so doing anything on it would be pointless.

If you are having trouble viewing a website there are many reasons this could happen.

- The website may be offline or your rout to it through the Internet may be interrupted or broken. Typical reason for interruptions or broken pathways to the website would be an update done by the website owner in the DNS setting. Say you visit a website one time and get through no problem, if the site owner makes a change to the IP Address then updates the DNS server you may not be able to see the site again for upto 24 hours because all the jumps your connection made to the website originally made need to time out before double checking with the core DNS server to realize the IP address has been changed. This is because each of the hops between you and a given website cache the IP address of the places you go on the Internet for faster resolution on your next request. These are little temporary databases that normally clean themselves out after 15 minutes but can be set to cache DNS data for upto 48 hours.

- You have been IP or MAC Addresses banned. I the case of an IP address ban you need to contact your Internet provider and ask for the least time on your DHCP connection to be rest so a new IP address can be set. However the DHCP servers that provide you with an IP tend to remember your last IP address depending on the MAC Address found on your Modem so you either need them set the new IP address for your Modem by hand or remove the MAC Address data about your Modem from there database so that you can submit a fresh request and hopefully a different IP address.

- You may have received a packet of data that was truncated or broken as it was being transmitted to your location. This happens in the case of power fluctuations or Backos cutting though Internet lines interrupting data thats currently passing through it. What happens is your Modem receives a packet of data that's not complete so it's stals your connection to that location till if finally receives that other part of the missing data, but it never will so your Modem permanently stops you from viewing anything coming from a specific IP address. All you need to fix this problem it power down your Modem for 15 seconds and then start it up again. It's uber rare but I've had it happen to me 3 times in 15 years.

Hope this helps,

NSA

rud3b0y420Date: Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 1:57 PM | Message # 3
HM
Quote (textbook)
Most people are not able to access the internal configuration of there own Modem which is where the MAC address and IP Address seen by the rest of the world is found. Your Router is connected to your Modem and is simply used to help you split out multiple addresses provided by an internal network so doing anything on it would be pointless.

If you are having trouble viewing a website there are many reasons this could happen.

- The website may be offline or your rout to it through the Internet may be interrupted or broken. Typical reason for interruptions or broken pathways to the website would be an update done by the website owner in the DNS setting. Say you visit a website one time and get through no problem, if the site owner makes a change to the IP Address then updates the DNS server you may not be able to see the site again for upto 24 hours because all the jumps your connection made to the website originally made need to time out before double checking with the core DNS server to realize the IP address has been changed. This is because each of the hops between you and a given website cache the IP address of the places you go on the Internet for faster resolution on your next request. These are little temporary databases that normally clean themselves out after 15 minutes but can be set to cache DNS data for upto 48 hours.

- You have been IP or MAC Addresses banned. I the case of an IP address ban you need to contact your Internet provider and ask for the least time on your DHCP connection to be rest so a new IP address can be set. However the DHCP servers that provide you with an IP tend to remember your last IP address depending on the MAC Address found on your Modem so you either need them set the new IP address for your Modem by hand or remove the MAC Address data about your Modem from there database so that you can submit a fresh request and hopefully a different IP address.

this entire thing has nothign to do with what the matter is at hand this wall u typed is for EXAMPLE i come to haven and it works fine 30 mins later hour's even i come back its down which would probably be a ip update/dns updates then which u would simply restart modems/routers for 15 seconds like u stated But your not understanding that thsi is the same domain as freeshaiya.com so if u have more then 1 pc in ur house the software does put u on automatic mac ip address ban list which u would need to fallow my steps for thanks for the help on the simple dns/ip update cause that does tend to happen to more ppl then it should lol were all they had to do is restart modem but if ur mac address is diffrent and possibly banned thats how u would fix it

which was what happened to me cause i restarted my modems/routers for 30 seconds and pluged back in worked fine for just haven not free shaiya i did those steps above with my mac addres i just put the settings to mac address setting to computers mac and it worked when i restarted modems/routs again

[Image removed for being too big- please resize to 600 x 200 or less. Thanks.]
One good thing about music when it hits u feel no pain -Bob marley

Forum » General » Guides and Tutorials » FREE SHAIYA SERVER ( people who cannot view the new server)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright ShaiyaHaven Dev Group © 2014 Create a website for free